Friday, February 1, 2008

35

Yesterday I turned 35. I remember when 35 sounded so old.

It was still a great day. We shopped for a new garbage disposal. Now if that doesn't say mid-life I don't know what does. Actually, I was thrilled. 2 days without a kitchen sink will do that to you.

My real present is PhotoShop6 for Mac but, alas, it has not been released yet. I will wait patiently.

Then my mom met us for lunch. We tried out Qdoba for the first time. Yummy!

Shopping for other's birthday presents came next. My family has 8 birthdays in January. Eeeek.

Next came our monthly trip to Costco. Scott went to work and the kids and I cam home. They made me a cake. Scott surprised everyone by coming home early. So we had cake, kids went to bed and I took a bath.

Then I plopped down on the couch with my peanut MnMs and "Lost." No better ending to the day could be imagined.

2 comments:

Baby-Mama Runner said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Lost would have been an awesome birthday present!!!!

Unknown said...

That does sound like a heavenly day! Happy Birthday to you, with love!