Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fun with iPod

I am so excited about Scott's birthday present. We have two iPods that have been sitting around for months. I've been a little afraid to try try them out. I finally opened one up today and downloaded songs for Scott: One song from every year of his life starting in 1969. Some of them are sentimental like , "I Love the Way You Love Me" by John Michael Montgomery(1993). That was our first dance song at our wedding. Or "All Star" by Smashmouth(1999). Macy used to sing that when she was 3. A few Journey songs since we both love Journey, and some metal, too. I also threw in a little Marvin. "Let's Get it On" makes us both laugh when it starts.

It was fun and a LOT of work. The most fun was finding all those songs I had forgotten about. I will have to start working on mine next!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT idea!
It is fun (and addictive) spending time downloading songs to an iPod.

qifei2012 said...

Determining the right workout program is actually difficult 90 day workout. There are various possibilities and never enough money to endeavor them p90x workout. Because several types of physical exercises interest differing people, you should figure out how you want to exercise routine, figure out your lifestyle of training, in addition to recognize that your work outs are suitable on your energy p90x.