Friday, February 22, 2008

Curious Hits

Looking at my sitemeter is pretty interesting. I have had several hits from people googling for "housewife stocking" I have had several hits with that very phrase. And just to spice things up, someone was searching for a "latin housewife stocking"

Sorry to diasppoint. I for one have no idea what a housewife stocking is, off to google!

UP NEXT:(when it stops raining), a photo inventory of the salons available in my town. I need my hair cut, but man, I don't know if I need one THAT bad.

2 comments:

rosiemomma said...

yah, uh. Let us know about that. I mean, if it won't make us blush. Italian sounds good, mmmm lasagna.

qifei2012 said...

An exciting exercise routine doesn capital t ought to can be expensive of money. A small financial commitment may go a considerable ways. What is important will be to combination some misconception settle down ! human body doesn testosterone levels become accustomed to just about any special mix of movements. A whole new training Dvd movie, an increase rope, or perhaps a gymnasium member's program is an excellent strategy to carry out muscle mass confusion whilst keeping the body questioning 90 day workout. This specific not just can make physical exercises more fulfilling, and also improves the teaching benefits Wholesale p90x workout. Wholesale p90x