Thursday, January 24, 2008

A light at the end of the tunnel.

Um, I don't even know where to start. I'm HAPPY! Not about anything in particular, just undeniably, totally happy. I am not giddy, or feeling over-the-top joy but I feel normal. Whatever that is.

Last week my counselor said I either need to try St. John's Wort or a pharmaceutical. I was about to try anything. I was about at the end of my rope, quite literally. I don't think I have ever felt so, well, I'll leave it at that. I'm glad to be here.

Anyway I went home and ordered the St. John's Wort right away. I really wanted to try it before I moved on to the big guns. It came two days later and I have been taking it for 1 week and 1 day as of today.

I am so totally amazed at the changes in one week. I have successfully put my kids in bed every night including "snuggles" without yelling. I tried to raise my voice when Kyle came out of bed and it felt weird. Not the release I usually feel but almost a "check" in my being, like I was trying too hard to yell. I can't even explain it adequately. It just felt unnatural, foreign.

My kids have commented about how happy I am. I get a lot of, "Wow, Mom, you sure are in a good mood!" To be perfectly honest, that astounds me. Truly.

I hope the benefits keep up and this isn't a fluke, but I feel hopeful for the first time in forever. I will have to reassess(that word looks funny) in the summer since The St. John's Wort can cause photosensitivity :>/ but we will see.

For now, I will take what I can get.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so great. Really. And so hopeful! I've never tried SJW (yet) but have heard good things, and this adds to them.

Martin Johns said...

That is amazing. What brand do you use? That is my problem--too many choices. I went to NutritionalTree and they have reviews on a lot of different brands but they all seem pretty similar.

Amy said...

I am using Natural Factors. I ordered it from iHerb.com.

Baby-Mama Runner said...

I'm happy your happy! Seriously, it is always so great to see someone getting relief!

qifei2012 said...

There are plenty of airplanes of Eating habits plus fat loss physical exercise applications 90 day workout. On the other hand, when you are determined to dispose of the excess fat in the human body, there is no reason to consume a particular diet program or navigate to the fitness center to lose weight Wholesale p90x. Using regular willpower is sufficient to keep to the best training reduce fat as well as drop some weight using exercises at your home. Here i will discuss the superior Several fat loss exercises you could contemplate. p90x workout