Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This could be bad. Very bad.

I bought the cutest sweater at well, um Costco. But it is totally cute. I need some cute brown boots to go with it. That and I need some cute brown boots. :>) I own exactly one pair of brown shoes and they are sandals. I drug(dragged?) the kids to several stores: Marshall's, DSW, Famous Footwear, Kohl's. No one has brown boots. Unless I want a 3 inch spike heel on them. That would be a no.
And four kids tired of being dragged (drug?) to Marshall's, DSW, Famous Footwear and Kohl's was not a pretty sight.

So this gift card from my mom is just dying to be spent. Then I remembered that my mom uses Zappos.com to get shoes. Shoes delivered to my house. The next. day. If I don't like them or they don't fit, I can send them back and they pay for the shipping. Hallelujah!

So, thank you mom for these. The kids and I thank you. You have made all their shoe-shopping-with-mom dreams come true!

No comments: