Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

I am getting my New Year's Resolutions done early to avoid the rush. In no particular order, here they are:

1. I will stop using hyperbole when I speak. I mean, I do it, like, a million times a day.

2. I will once and for all find out if "gotten" is really even a word.

3. If "gotten" is really a word, I resolve not to use it because I don't think it should be a word.

4. I will stop eating sugar, which is going to be really hard since I recently discovered heaven in powdered form

5. I will get back to running. Along with the no sugar thing, I will be a SPECIMEN OF GREAT HEALTH

6. I will delegate more of the cleaning to my children. Kyle mopped the living room today of his own accord. And liked it.

If done correctly, I figure 2008 will turn me into one hot babe with impeccable grammar and a clean house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Cheers to you! And I'm all for striving to be a hot babe with good grammar and a clean house! What more is there to life, really?