Wednesday, May 23, 2007

8 things I love about 8-passenger seating

In honor of our new car, I will celebrate 8 things I love about 8-passenger seating(in no particular order):

1. There is an empty seat between each child.

2. Between each child there is an empty seat.

3. No child will be sitting next to another.

4. No child will have another child sitting next to him/her.

5. No one will be sitting next to Macy.

6. No one will be sitting next to Kyle.

7. No one will be sitting next to Avery.

8. No one will be sitting next to Natalie.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo!!! Those ARE eight great things.

Baby-Mama Runner said...

So what kind of car/van/SUV/ mini-bus is it?

2trees said...

hehe

Amy said...

We got a Honda Pilot. The kids are loving it!

Hen Jen said...

I don't know, I have an 8 seater, and still- the 7 yr old and 5 year old in the very back seat, with a seat between them, still manage to bicker alot!

Hi! visiting over from WTM boards