Thursday, May 3, 2007

24

Actually closer to 30 , but 24 sounded cooler. That is how many hours I will have to my self this weekendwhen Scott takes the kids camping.

I've got big plans, I tell ya. I have already bought my wood floor cleaner. I have list made of all I plan to accomplish and I have a pint of Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream waiting in the freezer. That'll be my dinner. Wi-i-i-i-i-l-l-l-d and crazy!!

The kids and Scott are leaving at 6:30 am. I wil go back to bed after they leave. Nah, I can't sleep once I've been woken up. I will work on my list and then I have a running date at 2:05 pm.

I am a little worried about being here all night all. by. myself, but I will barricade myself in the bedroom and hope I wake up in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoping the 30 hours are fantastic and productive! I JUST saw that Americone Dream in the store yesterday and was very close to buying it - you'll have to share how you like it. I also like Stephen Colbert - only Ben & Jerry would give the guy his own ice cream! Enjoy!