Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pics to come soon...

We just got back on Friday from the family trek to Kansas. We had stops along the way to the lovely Grand Canyon and the Meteor Crater. Lots of sights seen and pictures taken. Good old Kansas cooking. I couldn't wait to get home and see a vegetable. No offense to any Kansans :>)

It was mostly a good trip, the kids waited until the drive back(3. days.) to start fighting.

To tide you over, here is a favorite moment:

Scott's mom made her spaghetti sauce for dinner. It really is YUMMY. We all dished up and Kyle said "no thanks" to the sauce. I was still dishing up and he comes back from the dining room and asks for sauce. I gave him some and then we all sat down. MIL looks at Kyle and says," Oh, you decided to try my sauce after all."

"No, not really. It's just that the noodles are tasteless."

That kid makes me laugh.

No comments: