Thursday, April 19, 2007

Typical

So I stopped keeping track of my fertility after last cycle. It was too much. I had the day Af would arrive pinpointed every month. I was tired of being disappointed. I didn't think it would work, not keeping track, I mean. I mean, how can you not notice EWCM?

But it worked, I have no clue when I ovulated. I have no clue when AF is coming. Well, I DO have running plans tomorrow with a new friend so that is sure to trigger it.

And now I am late. CD 44 and I am clueless. I am under no illusions that I am pregnant. But I learned that I prefer knowing my cycle to being oblivious.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the longest cycle you've had when you've been tracking?

Amy said...

69 days. Most are below 40 but I have had a few around 42-44.

Amy said...

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think I didn't even O this month.
TMI to follow>>>>
I only had EWCM for about 1.5 days when I usually have it for 4 or more. And that was way more than 13 days ago which is my usual LP length.

Each day, Scott asks if AF came. He is getting hopeful and I just tell him not to.

Unknown said...

Ai yi yi - if you have such long cycles sometimes, I can understand your reasons for not getting your hopes up. Is it common for you to skip O?

Amy said...

I have O'd every month since I started charting. Guess I need to buy a new thermometer and start again.

2trees said...

I know this is a bit past, but I just had the same thing (w/o the reversal). A 54-day cycle, when mine have been either 29 or 32 days for the past 2 years. I was so, so hoping for a miracle... :(

Amy said...

{{{{2trees}}}